Saturday, August 1, 2009

If you cut or style hair for a living-ever have to cut a head of hair that was too disgusting to wor

When I was recently waiting for a haircut at the local hair salon, I noticed an old guy was also waiting for a haircut- His hygene was a bit vile- His outer ears were caked with earwax, and his hair looked to be super greasy from seldom washing it..I felt bad for whoever had to cut his hair....



If I know I'm going to have my hair cut, I make sure I shower and wash my hair before i go- Not everybody does that...



If you cut or style hair-ever have someone sit in the chair, and when you see the bad condition of their hair or scalp, found yourself muttering 'oh....my....god!!!'



If you cut someone's hair, you stand right next to them. What do you do if your customer is unwashed and stinks? Is that rare?



What's your nightmare story? Of course if they're smelly customers , I hope they at least tip well...



If you cut or style hair for a living-ever have to cut a head of hair that was too disgusting to work on?

Yes I've had that happen. That's when I give them a free shampoo. The dirt/grease from their hair makes our scissors and clippers gross and I can not contaminate another customer.



Couldn't do any cleaning for the ears though, gross!



I hated it when the construction guys would come in for a quick cut on their lunch breaks and they would be stinking from the sweat.



Makes me sick to just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment