Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I needhair style pics..I'm looking for shortish with a blonde side bang black hair and a razor

Any one know anywhere online I can get good hair style pics especially like the one I said above. I like razor cuts. I have an appointment tomorrow I really need to find a cut.



HELP!!! LOL!!



I needhair style pics..I'm looking for shortish with a blonde side bang black hair and a razor cut?

Paul Mitchell. Or Redken i know cause i am a hairtylist if i can find one i will post it soon.right on the homepage of www.redken.com there is a razor cut.



I needhair style pics..I'm looking for shortish with a blonde side bang black hair and a razor cut?

Yes you would be helping me too, as I really want a pic of this too, I'm thinking of having it donw. On the internet it's really hard to find modern hairstyles.



Also blonde over brown layering nobody knows of.



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment