Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have really thick, short, afro-caribbean hair and I'm having trouble styling it.Any suggestio

Yes, there are several Internet sites that you can go to for ideas. Try www.motowngirl.com and www.nappturality.com. Those sites have a wealth of information about hair maintenance, products and style tutorials. www.fotki.com is a site where people display pictures of various interests. There are a host of albums there with people who share pictures of there natural, Afro, hair texture with out chemical relaxers or thermal straightening in a multitude of styles.



I have really thick, short, afro-caribbean hair and I'm having trouble styling it.Any suggestions?

I normally have problems with my hair as well because I have thick long ethnic hair. The one thing I know is that is normally the product I put in my hair that makes the difference. Before I would use anything on my hair and it just kept getting worst and worst . But since I been to one very very good stylist she has introduce me to a line of products that helps keep my hair in the style I want.



If you can get one stylist that is very formular about your type of hair texture (who is not afraid to work on you) and work with them in "trainning" your hair. Plus she(he) will teach you the techniques that is good for you....



I use Olive Oil Products and I get my hair relaxed too.



I have really thick, short, afro-caribbean hair and I'm having trouble styling it.Any suggestions?

try http://www.blackhair.com or motowngirl.com



or try http://www.hairstyles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment