Saturday, July 25, 2009

URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

my hair is tight curly and very short i am a girl andi am a girl and i need a hair style idea help please



URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

blown out upsweep



URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

Pixie cut is popular were i live now (France).



URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

Have you tried to wear it strait using a strainer?



or maybe a big change with changing your hair color.



URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

You need somebody who cuts curly hair... Visible Changes usually has somebody who knows and has dealt with curly hair. If the person says that they are going to thin it out, then you know that they don't know a thing about curly hair!! Usually the person who knows how to cut it is going to say no to everything you say and tell you to sit down because they know how LOL. Or you could just straighten it. I have curly hair and I cut it into a short A line cut--- shorter in the back than the front--- and I just straighten it all the time. Yea it's bad for the hair but at this point I don't care.



URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

I have like the same type of hair so what i do is wash it let it air dry and put and moisture it and let it air dry somemore then i also have a relaxer and with that i can do a wetset and which is practically where you take curlers and you put the curlers in your hair then you sit under the a dryer for like 30 min then you take it out and you can either let it be curly straitish or u can take a hair staightiner and straigten it



URGENT! I need a hair style idea please!?

Try These styles as seen in these Commercials



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GvQkwTm...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2GtS3M9f...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2h0CkFFA...

No comments:

Post a Comment